Connected Innovation Theatre Speaker Presentations
- Maurice van Koppen, KPN: Creating a great TV user experience: Overcoming UX challenges in Telco land
- Dr Raed Khushelm, Selevision: Nukodec: A full HD channel on only 1 mbps is now possible
- Sascha Prueter, Google: Android TV for premium & pay TV services
- Weijun Lee, ZTE: Optimizations for carrier-grade OTT TV solution
- Luc Perreault, Pelmorex Media: Dynamic TV app channel; Why and how?
- Adrian Jenkins, Vindicia: From binge-to-revenue
- Dr William Cooper, Informitv: Connected vision
- Steve Hawley, TV Strategies: Answering the age-old question: Is middleware really necessary?
- Peter Simpson, Pace: The importance of interoperability in the device market
- Andre Bouwer, Slimport: USB Type-C and its implications for TV, Mobile, and connected devices
- Sef Tuma, Accenture Digital: Video Growth for the Digital World TV Connect
- Metin Salt, Vestel: Smart TV devices perspective
- Ruth Wilson, HGI: Smart Home interoperability challenges and how HGI is helping
- Ed Tiongson, Qualcomm: LTE Broadcast: Product management
- Brett Sappington, Parks ssociates: A View from the top: An update on 4K / UHD
- Cedric Torossian, Trendspotting Media: Is big data the kiss of death for TV?
- Brett Sappington, Parks Associates: New & improved! The evolution of ad insertion
- Mihai Crasneanu, Grey Juice Lab: How to prepare, launch and operate a successful OTT service.
- Chris Moon, Telegraph Hill: Creating advertising strategies that utilise big data
- Keith Johnson, CTVS: Think consumer CTVS