TV Connect London allows journalists and industry press to attend the event for free (as long as they satisfy the terms of our press policy). Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the relevant delegate rate to attend.
To qualify for a complimentary press badge, you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet, and hold an editorial title (eg: Editor, Journalist, Reporter etc.)
- You must be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognised press card (NUJ or equivalent) or provide copies of your work in recognised publications, with your name on as writer or editor
- All Applications are subject to Informa Group’s approval.
You do not qualify for a press badge if you are:
- A publisher
- A creator, representative or writer of a personal web site
- A freelance photographer
- A market researcher or analyst
- A sales/marketing/public relations representative
- Any other non-editorial personnel
Informa Telecoms & Media invites qualified journalists working for news/ publishing organisations and reserve the right to deny any applicant. If you would like to attend, just present your business card to the press registration desk on arrival.
Register for your press badge to TV Connect London 2014 below:
Your press badge will be available at the event registration desk on the first morning of the event.